Individuals who want to represent their skills and capabilities design a portfolio. A portfolio is a great tool that is for those individuals who have successfully worked on several projects and want to showcase their past work in such a way that it impresses the recipient. The portfolio is a great opportunity for professionals to show that they stand out.
If you like simplicity and elegance in the work you deliver, you can design a portfolio cover page in just two colors. People who like the color combination of black and white can use black and white cover pages.
What should a black and white portfolio cover page look like?
When you design a black and white cover page, you don’t need to put extra effort into thinking about making it different. It is the same as any other colorful cover page in terms of the content you want to showcase. As far as design is concerned, you need to be a little careful as not everything looks good in black and white color.
Basic guidelines for making a B&W cover page:
- For many people, the black and white combination is too basic and bland that does not have anything attractive to capture their attention. However, this is not true. To make your cover page attractive, choose the font style carefully.
- On a B&W cover page, lines play a major role. These lines are not ordinary. Rather, they are such patterns that transform into various shapes and objects. So, make them bold, thick, thin, straight, curly, and whatever suits the design of the cover page of your portfolio.
- The blank and white color contrast is obvious on the cover page of your portfolio. However, you need to be a bit more sense as to how you use this contrast. For instance, if you are trying to show a story through black and white contrast, make the body of objects homogeneously black or white on the opposite color background to make the contrast more vivid.
- White spaces on the cover page of the portfolio are very relaxing for your eyes. It also makes the cover page look wide and more attractive. So, you should never be afraid of using white color in your space.
- If you are compelled to use photographs on your cover page, try to use those photographs that were taken in black and white color. Go for the artwork that was designed using black and white colors. Try to give an artistic view to the cover page of your portfolio so that it can impress the recipient.
B&W cover page templates
If you are someone who needs an attractive and alluring cover page that can make you stand out, using the template will be very helpful for you. The template gives an impression that you have a tendency to do so much just with two colors.
Page Size: 3 MB
Page Size: 3 MB
Page Size: 3.5 MB
Page Size: 2.5 MB
Page Size: 2.5 MB
- English Book Cover Page Templates
- Sleep Diary Front Pages
- Animal Book Cover Page Templates
- Music Book Cover Pages
- Physics Book Cover Pages Templates
- Biology Book Cover Page Templates
- Project Portfolio Cover Pages
- Photo Calendar Cover Pages
- Cover Pages for Architecture Portfolio
- Chemistry Book Cover Pages
- Small Business Report Cover Pages
- Harvard Referencing Cover Pages
- Chicago Style Cover Pages
- Bitcoin Journal Cover Pages
- Family Photo Calendar Cover Pages