Companies and businesses devise a set of rules before setting up their work because these rules navigate them through hot waters. These rules are the key to laying a strong foundation and thus, a strong business to begin with. It steers the process in the right direction and provides solutions to various problems that arise once the business has started. Moreover, the decorum of the working environment is maintained when every person is asked to follow rules.
Attendance is important…
Among various other rules, many workplaces having hundreds of employees make sure that every employee is accounted for. They do not support the idea of absence from work without any valid reason therefore, they maintain a fool-proof system of marking their attendance each day. It requires a lot of effort to make sure that every employee is present and working every day and if anyone is missing then management should know about it.
Attendance file or register…
An office attendance register is a book or a folder that is divided to account for every month of the following year. Furthermore, each month has a separate column for all the days against the names of employees to mark their attendance for everyday bookings every month within the following year. Attendance in the office register requires the physical presence of every employee and their absence is immediately noted by the management.
A cover page is to know the document…
A cover page is a title or first page of any document that provides information about the contents of that document. The details provided on the title page help people or readers know about the document without opening it. The office attendance file page also mentions basic details about the register and how it is maintained.
Contents of cover pages vary according to the nature and material of the document because minimal information is provided to enhance the curiosity of readers.
Generally, cover pages include the following details about the office attendance register,
- Title of the register
- Name of department
- Year of register
- Managed by
- Name of company
- Logo of company
- Contact details
These contents depend on the company’s policies regarding these issues. Many companies have finished the process of manual attendance and prefer biometric attendance.
There are many positive aspects of using cover pages for documents because they provide important information which is needed by the reader before they indulge in the document itself.
Evaluate the importance…
Office attendance register cover page significance can be evaluated from the following points,
- It informs the reader about the contents of the document without opening it.
- It makes up the mind of readers regarding the material they are about to read.
- It helps office employees to navigate the register in a mess and mark their attendance.
- The attendance book act as proof of an employee’s presence in the company which can be used for various purposes.
- It provides the name of the department and other information thus, helping employees to search for their particular register.
Word Templates for Cover Pages
A template of a cover page for the attendance file can be generated on MS Word which provides creative tools and freedom of creativity. This template once generated, can be used multiple times for different attendance registers by altering details in the soft copy.
Attendance File Covers
See cover pages…
- The Snowy Day Book Cover Pages
- IT Project Proposal Cover Pages
- Insurance Plan Proposal Cover Pages
- Swimming Journal Cover Pages
- Summer Holidays Homework Cover Pages
- Joint Venture Proposal Cover Pages
- Employee Training Proposal Cover Pages
- Assignment First Page Design in Pencil
- Business Report Cover Page Formats
- Agriculture Report Cover Pages